Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Right now it is pouring pouring pouring down rain. Our city has had quite a bit of rain lately, enough to cause flooding and mudslides. Not like back east though with all of the blizzards.
Our Christmas was wonderful especially since our youngest son Ben surprised us once again by showing up 2 days before Christmas. He said that he couldn't come home this year because of work but there he was! He and his brothers David and Gabe, we all had a great time. These are moments that are precious to me.
I have had no time, due to Christmas preparations and other events, to work on any artwork and I am eager to begin. Upcoming opening reception for art show at Cannon Art Gallery in Carlsbad is January 29th from 5-7 pm. where my piece "Salt Flats" will be showing. I Hope I can make it as I will be having hip surgery on January 18th. Be well, stay warm and safe.
Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment