Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AIRPORT ART EXHIBITION UPDATE

As promised I said that I would keep you updated on my progress. Down to the wire...less than two weeks till installation. Last two days worked on information labels for case displays, backdrop images and rack card approved. (I llove what the designers did.) Will send PDF file to printer tomorrow. Art work completed, boxed and ready to go. This is like preparing to give birth. Several of you have had shows like this before but this is my first solo show and first installation. Has been a wonderful and valuable experience. The traveling public will be well educated about the art of encaustic and that is exciting.

Ben came home from Maui to visit and left this morning for Toronto. He will be celebrating his 35th birthday there. Very exciting times for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment