Saturday, May 26, 2012

Josie's Art Blog Update


Since April? what can I say? Busy busy busy. Airport exhibition was de-installed and all went very well. I will be sharing in the future some news about where this exhibit might land next and I am really happy.
Some of my other artwork has been shown in Georgia, Minnesota, San Diego, New Mexico.
We all have detours in our road from time to time, illness, surgery, unexpected happenings. And for sure those things visited our family in the past weeks but all is good and getting better.

Big events coming our way, our trip to France and mostly Northern Spain and Barcelona; Gabriel and Cristie's wedding in July and our trips to Grand Rapids and San Antonio in August and September.
I am going to need some r and r in Maui after all of that don't you think?  In Grand Rapids we will be meeting the rest of our daughter-in-law's family, and I will be speaking at an encaustic conference in San Antonio.


No comments:

Post a Comment