Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Post Newsy news......
Thank you  to all of our military service women and men who gave us so much, who sacrificed so much.
We owe them big time! Blessings to all of you and your families.

Authentic Visual Voices: Contemporary Paper and Encaustic by Catherine Nash, M.F.A a new computer interactive book on DVD has come out and ready to be viewed. My piece, Salt Flats was included as one of the artists. I am honored to be among so many inspiring international artists. It is a wonderful book. Thank you Catherine.

I continue to complete ongoing art projects every chance I get, spending time in my studio either doing my own work or teaching. I have a piece 30x60 inches that I want to put into the San Luis Obispo show in November. It is almost finished. I bit the bullet yesterday, let go of my fears and went for it. Working large presents a challenge for me, one of my "growing edges" a term I learned in graduate school.

 I won't be teaching again until probably August as the next two months are packed with activities, family visiting and trips. I am grateful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment