Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013

I am breathing a bit easier now that my mom is doing much better. She has an amazing resilient spirit.  My new art work is progressing well. Continuing with background designs for my encaustic work, and paper and wax vessels.
Have sent in several submissions for "calls for art" and excited to see what happens. Preparing for upcoming solo show at San Luis Obispo Museum of Art this November. New venues for possible encaustic workshops "on the road" are in the works!  The new San Diego Central Library is opening downtown this next week and everyone is thrilled. It is a fabulous Rob Quigley designed building...and...I am very honored that three of my encaustic pieces are featured in the library store.
Our son Ben flew back to Maui after being on the mainland for almost 4 months traveling, enjoying friends and family and making delicious meals for us. We miss him already. Aloha.


No comments:

Post a Comment