Sunday, June 29, 2014

I am excited and very honored to learn that I have been nominated by International Encaustic Association 2014 La Vendenne Award for excellence in Artistry. The letter I received said, "You were nominated by your peers for your outstanding contributions to the advancement and practice of encaustic art."  Many wonderful artists have been nominated in the categories of Education, Media, Innovation and Artistry. Will keep you posted as I know more. I am very grateful for this nomination.
Thank you to all.

                       Update to encaustic art exhibits 

Living Coast Discovery Center, Chula Vista, California
Inspirations Gallery, Liberty Station Point Loma
Front Porch Gallery, Carlsbad California
Encaustic Art Institute, Cerrillos New Mexico.
Morris Art Museum, Morristown, New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment